Blinky Pixels, LLC offers a one (1) year limited warranty on all products. This warranty is valid and enforceable only if you purchased a new product from us.
This warranty is your exclusive remedy for defective workmanship or materials in your product. Blinky Pixels, LLC warrants that the hardware will be free from manufacturing defects and, under its intended and ordinary consumer use, will function for a period of one (1) year from the date your product was delivered to you.
How To Start A Warranty Claim
1. Contact us to receive specific instructions about how to begin your warranty claim. Please have your order number, product identification and your proof of purchase handy. During the process we may ask for pictures and/or video to substantiate the warranty claim. We may also attempt to troubleshoot the item to determine if the issue can be resolved without replacement.
2. Before you ship your product back to us for a warranty claim, please remove any peripheral items that are not part of the claim and backup any content and/or data, if applicable. Please see the Stored Data section.
3. Securely package and ship the item (including all accessories!) back to us. Once we receive the product, we'll determine if it has a defect or malfunction covered by our warranty.
If you start a warranty claim and we confirm that your product does not perform according to its warranted functionality, we'll replace, repair or refund it (in our discretion). If we replace or repair it, we'll make sure it performs substantially in accordance to our warranted functionality. We may replace or repair it using new, refurbished, or remanufactured hardware and materials (in our discretion). If an exact replacement is not available, we will replace the item with a similar product. If we replace or repair your product, we warrant that the replacement or repaired product will be materially free of faulty materials or workmanship for the remainder of your original warranty period or for 30 days after the replacement of repaired product is delivered to you, whichever is later.
Any of the following conditions will deem your product ineligible for warranty or return:
- Items not used in a manner in which they were intended.
- Items operated outside of their listed specifications.
- Items that have been damaged, modified or altered in any way. This includes items that have been cut and/or spliced.
- Items with removed tracking labels or modified do not tamper stickers.
- Items labeled As-Is or No Warranty items.
This warranty is solely for you as the end-user of your product. You cannot assign or transfer this warranty to anyone, including a subsequent purchaser, friend or family member.
Some items may have the capability to store data, information, configurations, etc… Blinky Pixels, LLC is not responsible for retaining or transferring such data to another product given as an exchange or for the loss of such data on any returned item.